Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WORK WITH US ... TRAVEL THE WORLD

Hey if this is true, you can count on us... We are located in Colombia South America and we want to work! We are licensed, so you don't have to have any worries!

Greetings,

Juan Pinillos

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Thanks for your note. Feel free to conn1ect with me on Facebook and we can chat on Messenger. I am usually very responsive in that manner. Just look for Patrice Gaucher and send me a friend request.

Cheers

Patrice
Hello Patrice,
I looked for you on Facebook . There are several choices with your name. Please friend Me? Mark Brazil from San Francisco . Thanks !

I disagree........the one part that is the most contentious to me is "Buba the everyday guy like me no care in the world about having the greatest shot in the world and being capable of selling it......then all of a sudden he learns of new found riches....no business no FAA333 or 107 or anything but he took the shot and can prove it....those are the areas that Buba the common guy has NO clue about business and intellectual property...................do you think the family on vacation driving by the giant ball of string, snaps a picture with their cell phone and it becomes the most acclaimed picture of string ever....it will not and would not bring ANY type of deep diving into the legal aspects of photography ...take the same shot with a drone and see the difference as to what it generates.

I think this applies for intellectual property in general,[/B][/I][/U] with aerial photography being relatively new. What we do however is pretty unique given stock is only a portion of our business. The real game changer is the 'drone for hire' part of the business that opens up to a whole world of opportunities.

We are looking for professional contributors that we can assign to complete jobs of all sorts. We started this only 1 month ago and already have 8 job requests in 4 different countries. Granted, most of the requests are in Asia, but they are coming from companies operating in Asia, Europe and Canada. So there is a lot of potential here and we want to associate ourselves with reputable operators that can get the job done.

Keep in mind we do 0 marketing yet, and we rely only on word of mouth to promote our services. Things will explode when we start prospecting aggressively for business in Q1 2017.

Exciting times ahead.

Cheers

Patrice

I disagree........the one part that is the most contentious to me is "Buba the everyday guy like me no care in the world about having the greatest shot in the world and being capable of selling it......then all of a sudden he learns of new found riches....no business no FAA333 or 107 or anything but he took the shot and can prove it....those are the areas that Buba the common guy has NO clue about business and intellectual property...................do you think the family on vacation driving by the giant ball of string, snaps a picture with their cell phone and it becomes the most acclaimed picture of string ever....it will not and would not bring ANY type of deep diving into the legal aspects of photography ...take the same shot with a drone and see the difference as to what it generates.
Sorry I'm not getting the essence of your message here.

Good morning Patrice,

Here in Johannesburh South Africa it is 07:53,CAT, Monday 12 Dec. Our Xmas season and Summer Holidays have just started. I am going down to the Cape coast for 21 days and will be sending you some of my footage I will be taking on the southern tip of Africa' s beautifull coast line.

Season greetings
Air Orca

Good morning Patrice,

Here in Johannesburh South Africa it is 07:53,CAT, Monday 12 Dec. Our Xmas season and Summer Holidays have just started. I am going down to the Cape coast for 21 days and will be sending you some of my footage I will be taking on the southern tip of Africa' s beautifull coast line.

Season greetings
Air Orca
Good morning to you. Thanks for your note. I hope you have a great trip and look forward to reviewing your footage upon your return. Cheers.
Patrice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu