Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

Sorry autopilot are u guys going to release a new update for the current firmware? Or are you only working on the new SDK from now on?

We may have range issues and other things fixed in the new firmware that people may not upgrade. So it would be good if we can get one last update before the new SDK

Sorry autopilot are u guys going to release a new update for the current firmware? Or are you only working on the new SDK from now on?

We may have range issues and other things fixed in the new firmware that people may not upgrade. So it would be good if we can get one last update before the new SDK
The new build supports the current firmware. We are just testing now to make sure it also supports the new firmware.

might a dumb question now and i appologize for it but where do i get 1.05.011 from? i got a bit confused.
Right now you have to be an approved SDK developer to get it. If DJI doesn't release it soon, we will distribute it toward the end of the 2.1 beta test.

I am very new to this app - and yes I have tried to search. I have tried Zipline - but I can not figure out how to operate the Gimbal/camera as the Inspire flies its line. I would like to control the camera myself

I am very new to this app - and yes I have tried to search. I have tried Zipline - but I can not figure out how to operate the Gimbal/camera as the Inspire flies its line. I would like to control the camera myself
Try the Joystick, Touch, or Direction Focus Strategies.

About to make Build 42 available to testers which includes a new Combined Flight Control Mode called Cruise. Cruise Mode can be used for many things, including:
  • Yawing the aircraft and pitching the Gimbal while you control the sticks (more important for Phantom use cases)
  • Long distance runs (assists in "holding" down the sticks in one direction)
  • Panorams (constant yaw rates)
  • etc

Reactions: skyscope
About to make Build 42 available to testers which includes a new Combined Flight Control Mode called Cruise. Cruise Mode can be used for many things, including:
  • Yawing the aircraft and pitching the Gimbal while you control the sticks (more important for Phantom use cases)
  • Long distance runs (assists in "holding" down the sticks in one direction)
  • Panorams (constant yaw rates)
  • etc
I dont see any docs for this in flight school. Seems cool though! Raining here or I would just go play :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu