Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware.... V01.0.0240. who's first...?

1/ we need FPV cam fullscreen via HDMI
2/ lens profils need to be saved after calibration
3/ need focus assistant rock solid every time (it's bugged)
4/ need 1080p in raw and prores
5/ need smooth exposition when we use follow focus handwheel (we can't adjust exposition smoothly with hand wheel)
6/ need follow mode in dual operator (cam operator adjust the tilt axis, the pilot adjust the pan axis with inspire2's yaw)
7/ need fpv cam don't loose horizon
8/ need record video rock solid, sometime it stop itself !!!

DJI wake up, the Inspire 2 firmware is not at all successful.

Last edited:
Regarding this topic, I can count 17 owners having trouble with the new firmware. The number even less on dji forum. I doubt that dji will hurrily correct the firmware for us.

Decided to fly my i2 today for the first time after this update .... the first set of batteries flew good.... midway on the second flight....total disconnect on the iPad Pro.....I still was able to use the controller and was in los... so was able to manually make it back.

I think I going to return or sell....Can't deal anymore:(.... not worth having $3600 jus siting in my closet waiting on an update

I'm sorry to hear it. I knock on wood I have had no problems either. Is it too late for an exchange??

Regarding this topic, I can count 17 owners having trouble with the new firmware. The number even less on dji forum. I doubt that dji will hurrily correct the firmware for us.
Lol... just about every third party app can't be used right now, I'm sure that's more than 17.

I do believe that there are much more owners having the issues. But as long as the numbers seen by Dji are small, the priority of the issues is low.

They've acknowledged the issue already though, they are (as usual) the only thing standing in their own way of releasing an update.

Stop thinking of DJI as anything more than an enemy you have no choice but to work with and your time using their garbage will be much more enjoyable.

Another forum said their repair department is swamped and turn-around is slower than 3-4 weeks.

I don't know if the Inspire 2 is a lemon, but seems the firmware is making them so. Probably best not to trust the firmware if it works out of the box and do not upgrade other than maybe GO which is also having feed issues and breaking up for me on my iPad now too which is new for it. Bad firmware or the loader can brick a device.

Maybe Inspire 2 needs a good GoPro Karma recall, or better software jocks. Another maker (Yuneec or Autel?) might be able to jump on the DJI poor quality control and service matter if they produced a comparable unit that worked. Freefly grounded all their Alta's over some scraping wiring matter in the folding arms. Don't know why DJI can't admit they screwed up and fix it sooner.

I've also been wondering why people get refurbs back from DJI that look more used than what was sent in. Not crazy about that, and if they are using a better looking one as a "refurbished sale model" later on for dollars and the blemished ones going back to repair customers. They need to fix what is broken and sent in and send the same one back out, imho. Seems shifty.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy