Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

who's next?... Firmware V01.0.330 released

according to the Hangar website - the issues are fixed for all EXCEPT Inspire 2 for which the problems are still there

Autopilot - Hangar

Do you mean the "Inspire 1"? Here is the quote from the site:

"DJI has corrected the erratic flight behavior issue in the latest firmware for the Mavic Pro (v01.03.600), Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0509), and Inspire 2 (v01.0.0330). It is now safe to use Autopilot in all modes with these firmware versions.
Last Update: Apr 13, 2017 10:36:18 PM UTC"

Do you mean the "Inspire 1"? Here is the quote from the site:

"DJI has corrected the erratic flight behavior issue in the latest firmware for the Mavic Pro (v01.03.600), Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0509), and Inspire 2 (v01.0.0330). It is now safe to use Autopilot in all modes with these firmware versions.
Last Update: Apr 13, 2017 10:36:18 PM UTC"

It looks like this was updated after I posted - so it sounds all good!

Test flight went well, although it just started raining here in Ireland, so I'll have to wait 'till later to do a more extensive flight test. Didn't fix the 'red prop' issue though. Lol.
Sorry...to lazy to follow the thread to RedProp issue. FWIW, it's not the props, it's the towers. Options are, keep buying replacement mounts until you find a good one. (found 2 in 7 that mounted with no grinding, or wobbling even with V1 props) or replace the towers with the white ones and keep the red center that aligns with the props. That worked for us too.

The update does allow yaw of the gimbal in either follow or free mode although when I hold the C1 button in and yaw with the left wheel the gimbal mode changes to free while yawing then back to follow when released.
A feature that has been LONG overdue.

My X5S doesn't make the horrible old school hard drive noise as long as it use too with the update. It last for about a second before it locks in now.

Just updated to the most recent firmware with NO issue at all through the DJI go 4 app... The annoying grinding noise from the gimbal at startup is gone!! I have tested and don not see an issue.

Reactions: Spy
No issues for me with the new update as well... but when are they going to add the POI feature? It's still "coming soon!"

With this new firmware the Go App shows me Atti mode indoors, before it was Visual Positioning... is this an error or simply changed something in this firmware? The machine is on the ground I can't test it in the air now.

VPS requires a decent amount of light, perhaps it is just a little too dark indoors at the moment?

Just updated to the most recent firmware with NO issue at all through the DJI go 4 app... The annoying grinding noise from the gimbal at startup is gone!! I have tested and don not see an issue.
Just updated and still have the grinding noise with gimbal startup and especially when calibrating.... Any others out there with this since updating?

VPS requires a decent amount of light, perhaps it is just a little too dark indoors at the moment?
Yes, a little dark in the room, not so much light. Very cloudy day here. I try it later with more sunlight. Do You think this was the reason?

I want to tell every one on here how pleased I am with this latest DJI I2 F/W update. I flew for several hours today and they bird performed flawlessly. The speed runs confirmed that DJI corrected what ever was wrong with the .240 F/W in that top speed is now again in SPORT mode. After several tests I averaged approximately 60-62 mph with no wind and the X5S camera and Panasonic 14-42 lens. Also had two cube lights attached on the legs. Inaddition, I flew several Litchi waypoint missions (several over 5 miles round trip) and the bird performed perfect including RTH after each mission.

To say the least I'm totally delighted with the I2 and F/W .330. Good job DJI!!!

It's not enough, we need

- fpv camera full screen via hdmi like before march firmware

- Follow mode for pan axis and free mode for tilt axis like before march update

- frame guides and black masks (4:3,1:85,2:35,2:39,2:40 and a free mode)

- LUTS (1D,3D) input formats : .3dl, .csp, .cub, .cube, .hdl, .look, .mga/m3d, .spi1d, .spi3d, .spimtx, .vf, cc, lut, json

- Ghost Picture (you load a jpeg picture in transparency in forground of X5S view, very usefull to redo a frame or for CGI works)

- Mimic mode like freefly

- 1080p raw DNG

Last edited:

I agree we need other features, however for the moment I would like to hope that at least this version is stable for commercial work!

Reactions: rocstudios
I so agree with Bluelight - of course extra features are always good but for me I would take a stable FW more than anything else. Only used my EQP for work so I would rather have this stable and keep on working with no downtime. To ditto VIPER Pilots response - I am happy with my I2 since day 1....... Just waiting on my SSD reader

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjamin123