Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

who's next?... Firmware V01.0.330 released

Where is fpv camera in full screen via hdmi ?
Where is follow mode for pan axis and free mode for tilt axis ?

There is no full screen for FPV.

When in follow mode press and hold C1 while rotating the left wheel for panning, for free mode tilt just move the left wheel.

I completed the update but have not flown yet. Every time I restart the I2 it tells me there is inconsistent firmware and slide to update. This is my first firmware update ever with a dji product. Any tips on this issue ?

I thought I should add, I used a MAC DJI assistant. There was no failures of the upgrade. I also have lots of experience with Yuneec Drones Firmware updates and do come from a high technology field where firmware upgrades are very common. I did watch the videos available on DJI site, read the manual, and looked at a number of YouTube Video's The process looked very simple and in fact it completed with not a single error for me.

If it helps, I went from the factory shipped version 2017-03-13 v01.00.0240 directly to this 2017-04-13 v01.00.0330 (Current).

However I have that inconsistent firmware on every reboot now.

Last edited:
before march update we had fpv cam in full screen via hdmi.

I need free tilt from slave remote

Did you update via a PC or Mac?
I upgraded via the MAC (Dji Assistant). I just finished a "refresh" and the same thing... it restarts, checks firmware, says its latest and about 5 or so seconds after that the popup says "inconsistent firmware .... " and wants to do an update....

DJI assistant shows as everything up to date, so does the iPAD app. I have 3 sets of battery and tried each set, always the exact same condition.... (I did a search on the forum and youtube for some advice, but forum didn't send back anything other this post... youtube came back with tons of videos on upgrading firmware so I either have not found one that address this issue or nothing there either.

If it helps, I went from the factory shipped version 2017-03-13 v01.00.0240 directly to this 2017-04-13 c01.00.0330 (Current)

Thanks in advance for any tips that may help me figure this out....

I upgraded via the MAC (Dji Assistant). I just finished a "refresh" and the same thing... it restarts, checks firmware, says its latest and about 5 or so seconds after that the popup says "inconsistent firmware .... " and wants to do an update....

DJI assistant shows as everything up to date, so does the iPAD app. I have 3 sets of battery and tried each set, always the exact same condition.... (I did a search on the forum and youtube for some advice, but forum didn't send back anything other this post... youtube came back with tons of videos on upgrading firmware so I either have not found one that address this issue or nothing there either.

If it helps, I went from the factory shipped version 2017-03-13 v01.00.0240 directly to this 2017-04-13 c01.00.0330 (Current)

Thanks in advance for any tips that may help me figure this out....

""inconsistent firmware .... " and wants to do an update...." Did you allow to update or ignore it?

""inconsistent firmware .... " and wants to do an update...." Did you allow to update or ignore it?

Good question, I should have been clear. I let it update and power cycle it 5 times for the same battery pair. on the 6th restart I decided to try another battery pair and it was the same message, and did the same 5+ restarts after I let it continue to do the slide to update on the inconsistent firmware popup with same result on every restart. On the first time with the new battery pair (set not used during initial firmware update) it did in fact update the battery firmware as I could see it doing that on the LED's for the battery, restarted and then gave same firmware issue again, on every other restart, but nothing seemed to updated.

In a nut shell, I have let it perform the upgrade using the slide to update, and after that process completed, it still wanted to update This was despite no charges in hardware (camera on all the time and same battery pair).

I did the firmware "refresh" and after that process was completed some condition existed.

I have just now restarted everything again and DJI Assistant actually shows "Upgrade" not "Refresh" next to the .330 firmware. I have let it start that process and will see what happens this time. Its a slightly different button next to the firmware so maybe something new will result.

It did the restart after the DJI assistant app started to show "Upgrade" which replaced the "refresh". The restart yielded the same result. I can see that it upgrading the image processor if I click on the GO app to show what its doing.

I been watching the upgrade it asks for on each reboot for the slide for inconsistent firmware and its always doing the "Image Processor"

Good question, I should have been clear. I let it update and power cycle it 5 times for the same battery pair. on the 6th restart I decided to try another battery pair and it was the same message, and did the same 5+ restarts after I let it continue to do the slide to update on the inconsistent firmware popup with same result on every restart. On the first time with the new battery pair (set not used during initial firmware update) it did in fact update the battery firmware as I could see it doing that on the LED's for the battery, restarted and then gave same firmware issue again, on every other restart, but nothing seemed to updated.

In a nut shell, I have let it perform the upgrade using the slide to update, and after that process completed, it still wanted to update This was despite no charges in hardware (camera on all the time and same battery pair).

I did the firmware "refresh" and after that process was completed some condition existed.

I have just now restarted everything again and DJI Assistant actually shows "Upgrade" not "Refresh" next to the .330 firmware. I have let it start that process and will see what happens this time. Its a slightly different button next to the firmware so maybe something new will result.

Do you have a clean micro sd card installed?

SanCap - First thank you for offering the assistance...

I'm now lost as to how to fix this. I'm going to open a case with DJI I guess. I found one reference on the DJI forums about this image process update loop. But the thread stopped at the end of march with no confirmation of a resolution or cause.

I'll maybe try again later this weekend but I guess I cant fly it now this long weekend...

I may try to revert back the firmware and see if I can get the error to go away at least in the mean time... is reverting a good idea on the platform or should I avoid that reverting process?

I'm now lost as to how to fix this. I'm going to open a case with DJI I guess. I found one reference on the DJI forums about this image process update loop. But the thread stopped at the end of march with no confirmation of a resolution or cause.

I'll maybe try again later this weekend but I guess I cant fly it now this long weekend...

I may try to revert back the firmware and see if I can get the error to go away at least in the mean time... is reverting a good idea on the platform or should I avoid that reverting process?

You can always try to revert to older firmware, or you can just fly the I2. I have flown many times with warnings about an update.

You are not alone with this problem, I have the same issue.

Right now DJI are suggesting that I send back the I2 and camera under warranty...

If you remove the camera you should find the problem goes away. Not a solution, just confirmation that you have the same issue as mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee