Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problems with "red Colour Props"

I thought that I'm a lucky man, concerning the famous rattling issues, I was happy when I found out that my I2 is clean of those ****, when I got it, but after 10 flights, here we go I"m welcome to the club.
Already ordered the CF and the folding ones.

Look at post 325, they are extremely expensive but worth.
My only concern is why after 10 flights the rattling manifests?

Because they are junk! I received new props from DJI on Monday, the red ones fit well but now the white ones have to be forced onto the hubs and then pried off with a tool. Absolute junk!

I keep on flying with my bird, I don't think that's is a major issue even for a long run, the bird is stable, no vibration and flying well,
Just to stay on the safe side after all the complaints In this forum.

Because they are junk! I received new props from DJI on Monday, the red ones fit well but now the white ones have to be forced onto the hubs and then pried off with a tool. Absolute junk!
I absolutely agree with you, they are junk, because plastics is not a material that you can trust for a long run. The CF props are quite , the can stand much more stress.

Those who pre-ordered the Heliengadin folding props there is an update on their site. Looks like there is a delay due to an improvement on their design. I for one can wait for it, I preordered a month ago but I know it will be worth the wait. The predicted starting date for shipments is April 15th.

I bought 4 sets of props from 3 different places. Mix and match of all with foam and some with 2 types of "2" stamped on them and some with no 2 on them. Some of the "2" are a thin font and some are a bolder font. So far what I did was take all the thin "2" props and seem just fine. I only have 1 set of props now with no rattle but this may change.

Yes, the most updated version of Inspire 2 Propellers that are currently shipping from the DJI Factory are IN STOCK.

What a Complete JOKE :rolleyes:
How in the world did these idiots NOT learn anything from the Inspire 1 !!!!

Just space the motor mounting holes 12mm apart (rather than 13mm) and give us T-motor C/F with the kit

Reactions: Thatius Dudeson
Bri Guy, could you please clarify some thing for me. Don't the Amazing Tech CF prop adapters have holes 12mm apart for mounting the CF props and holes 13mm apart for attaching the adapters to the I2 motors? Just clarifying how I am reading the drawings.

Reactions: Thatius Dudeson
Bri Guy, could you please clarify some thing for me. Don't the Amazing Tech CF prop adapters have holes 12mm apart for mounting the CF props and holes 13mm apart for attaching the adapters to the I2 motors? Just clarifying how I am reading the drawings.

Yes, you are correct.
But I recommend these as they screw right to the motor for a solid connection.
They can be found on ebay for $30 2 day shipping
dji001-c.jpg

Yes, the most updated version of Inspire 2 Propellers that are currently shipping from the DJI Factory are IN STOCK.

Thanks, I'm actually considering the folding props someone posted, said to even improve flight performance not just save time on attaching the props and fixing a problem that shouldn't exist.

Edit: Should i Invest in these Inspire 2 Carbon Fiber folding propellers
Or get one of the T-Propeller everyone keeps talking about and just get bigger Case

Last edited:
Last week I purchased the CF props and your 100% right they are high quality. Haven't installed them yet or flight tested. I had CF props on a SwellPro Splash drone I had last Fall and they worked out very well. Had to balance a few of them but overall CF props were very good.

So is it safe to fly with the original props still? I have the problem (V2 props on the way) but also have a job tomorrow,

According to my dealer, it's okay to operate with loose props...which is crazy, and I cannot imagine DJI conducted testing to confirm that. Many of us fought for a DJI solution, which isn't happening..Carbon setup is the answer...which sucks that you have to spend another $250 for proper props, but when a company (DJI) has no real competition, they call the shots...and they are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669