Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware.... V01.0.0240. who's first...?

I'm gonna do the same... if you listen close and put a finger on the top motor you can hear and feel it constantly vibrating.... I'd say that will wear out the servo quickly for sure.

Reactions: Antonio
the dji suggests refresh the firmware from dji assistant 2. what do you think?

Hello, I did a FW refresh, no change at all. Gimbal motors still rattle on boot up, and camera does not centre. The refresh only takes a fraction of the time a full update does.

how i can refresh the firmware?

Hello, you need to refresh the aircrafts FW using the Assistant software on your computer, after you plug the drone into your PC with the double ended USB cable, you will see the option to refresh the FW.

Hello, I did a FW refresh, no change at all. Gimbal motors still rattle on boot up, and camera does not centre. The refresh only takes a fraction of the time a full update does.
Same, mine is still straight though...
As an engineer, those servos are NOT happy... I'm gonna leave the camera off until someone figures this out.

I keep getting this... even after I calibrate....it gives the warning on start up and disappears after 15 secs
92c1e4b6e51c95952588ffb929743f4c.jpg

Hello, found out from a very reliable source that if you Camera does not centre after the FW update, do an IMU calibration, that will fix the problem. Also the gimbal motor rattle on boot up is normal now. If it persists after the boot up 4 or 5 seconds, then there is something wrong.

Reactions: Antonio
Hello, found out from a very reliable source that if you Camera does not centre after the FW update, do an IMU calibration, that will fix the problem. Also the gimbal motor rattle on boot up is normal now. If it persists after the boot up 4 or 5 seconds, then there is something wrong.
This is all wrong and just the same company line every time they break something.

The noise is not normal or good for it.

This is all wrong and just the same company line every time they break something.

The noise is not normal or good for it.

Sorry, just passing alone what I found out. The IMU cal did fix my camera not centering. As fir the gimbal motor noisy, mine only lasts that first few seconds, then even if I touch the gimbal motors I can't feel any vibration.

Sorry, just passing alone what I found out. The IMU cal did fix my camera not centering. As fir the gimbal motor noisy, mine only lasts that first few seconds, then even if I touch the gimbal motors I can't feel any vibration.
It's just the top Mount, the yaw motor... it's definitely making noise it wasn't before, but it's hard to hear over the fan, listen close, bet it's there.

Try to touch lightly like this while it's on, tell me if you feel any rumble at all... as I can assure you it did not prior to the update.
0486d07be292900b80c2358c89179535.jpg
d97db89111c5d221e8388e9160d1bc47.jpg

Reactions: Rotofan
Hi YeeaaBoi,

Have you tried single finger swipe down?
As mentioned above, that feature has been on iOS for over a year (and also works on Go 4) with just a swipe down.

It's too much of a hassle to swipe down when the gimbal operator has the full extended Hoodman hood on the iPad. It needs to be an instant click on the back of the remote.

Reactions: EDDSkitz
There are some unexpected release notes:
? ISO value will be locked to 500 when shooting D-Log
? Disabled taking off with only one battery
? Adjusted limited fligh range in and around airport
Can anyone confirm what are practical consequences of these!?
When shooting in log format for most video cameras, the ISO gets locked. High end video cameras allow you to override the standard setting, but it does so by basically putting a note into the metadata which says that you've changed ISO. It's all a function of LOG or RAW formats.

Reactions: EDDSkitz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam