Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware.... V01.0.0240. who's first...?

my camera after the upgrade, is not centered. i heve refresh the firmware with assistant 2 and i have calibrated imu and gimbal but nothing is changed.

Attachments

• IMG_1805 (1).JPG
    IMG_1805 (1).JPG
    418.6 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Tom Dillon
my camera after the upgrade, is not centered. i heve refresh the firmware with assistant 2 and i have calibrated imu and gimbal but nothing is changed.

Hello, I had the same problem as you after I upgraded FW, I did an IMU cal and that fixed my camera not centering problem.

i have calibrated imu many times but nothing. why???? strong interference?

I did it at home....
I always do it in an open field, away from wires, pipes, buildings, etc...

I also leave my cell, keys, gun, change, knife, ANYTHING metal, at least 100 feet away.

The IMU is the most sensitive part of the system, and the clearer the area, the more accurate it'll be.

I'll note, 10-20 feet is far enough from small objects, but pipes, wires, and underground Electric will have a huge effect on it.

I have to find an open place away from steel. You think this is the problem?

I have to find an open place away from steel. You think this is the problem?
100% inside is the worst a well, electric is worse than metal, cell phones are the ultimate bad guy.

Also make sure your tablet is in airplane mode.

Reactions: Antonio
I always do it in an open field, away from wires, pipes, buildings, etc...

I also leave my cell, keys, gun, change, knife, ANYTHING metal, at least 100 feet away.

The IMU is the most sensitive part of the system, and the clearer the area, the more accurate it'll be.

It may be sensitive, but not to metal... ... that would be the compass.

What you refer to is "automatic exposure" and "automatic white balance" - and yes, they are not welocme in pro. grading workflow. Nevertheless, same as you can chose any specific color temperature for your shot, you can choose specific shutter speed and aperture, it is expected that you can choose specific ISO - that is called "manual settings"... So, excuse me for being persistent, but your comment does not corespond to question topic.
When you use a log/raw format in video you are locked into white balance and ISO settings. You can change shutter and aperture settings.

Upgraded firmware all around and app as well...all good. Did very short test flights in driveway just to make sure everything was cool (it was). Then last night noticed a new app update to 4.0.5 (iOS) so I did that. Went out to a field to test fly this morning and now it's telling me I need to update the aircraft firmware????? Not a big deal but surprising (or not). I flew anyway and no problems but I guess I'll go back through the firmware update process again. Annoying. Anyone else?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ontvlive