Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware.... V01.0.0240. who's first...?

PM typically means Project Manager - they would own a project and its outcomes and sign off on when its considered complete.
I don't know if the use of PM in this case by "The Editor" means the same - I suspect they will comment at some point.

This link has a way better overview of the role:
Project manager - Wikipedia

What or who is a PM?
As Drone Video mentions above - Project Manager.
Many a time firmware has gone out to beta testers (myself included) to go back with a thumbs up but not get released on the anticipated date due to not getting the PM sign off for one reason or another.
Until that ink is dry on the page it won't go out to general population.

I am waiting. Had have no issues with older firmware.

Question is..........who is first to try the next version when available???
I need guinea pigs:D

Speaking with DJI, they suggested relinking RC and then doing a gimble calibration after this last FW update.... Has anyone tried that?

Right after it was available I upgraded the GO 4 App on both RCs to v4.0.5 (IOS), then I upgraded both RCs via the new App, then Using DJI Assistant 2 - I upgraded the I2 with the X5S and the first set of batteries attached then the next two sets of batteries via the App, I have not attached my X4S yet. Today is the first day that weather allowed me to fly since I upgraded it and I have not been able to perceive any issues other than the landing gear issue and of course the red blade issues that I had originally, but it flew great, recorded great, everything else was flawless for me... I did notice the whirring noise with the X5S that someone else mentioned right after the boot up sequence... lasted for just a few seconds... I can not swear that it wasn't that way in the beginning and that I just didn't pay attention... Anyway, for me, no issues with the upgrade other than it did change some of my camera settings like cashing the videos, I had that turned off before the upgrade but it came back on after the upgrade... minor - minor stuff like that...

Are you saying you still have landing gear issues with this update? It has been reported that this was addressed in the beta version and should have fixed the issue in this release. If you're saying you still have the problem, that's not a good sign.

Are you saying you still have landing gear issues with this update? It has been reported that this was addressed in the beta version and should have fixed the issue in this release. If you're saying you still have the problem, that's not a good sign.

Unfortunately that is correct - I still have the landing gear issue after the update. Able to correct each time manually using suggestions from previous strings.

Did the update last week. Ever time I power everything up I get "inconsistent FW slide to update." I do the update and it completes after 3-4 minutes. The inspire 2 reboots and it says update complete in green. As soon as I restart everything and leave it on the go 4 app screen it gives me the same "inconsistent FW found slide to update.". When I look at the details of the update it says its updating the image processor and it does comlete to 100 %. I have the X4S. I do not get this message if I remove the camera. according to DJI tech I need to have the camera replaced as it got a bad update. Im waiting on the store to get back to me for a swap. Has anyone seen this issue before? Thanks

Reactions: 2nd2non and oblivie
Did the update last week. Ever time I power everything up I get "inconsistent FW slide to update." I do the update and it completes after 3-4 minutes. The inspire 2 reboots and it says update complete in green. As soon as I restart everything and leave it on the go 4 app screen it gives me the same "inconsistent FW found slide to update.". When I look at the details of the update it says its updating the image processor and it does comlete to 100 %. I have the X4S. I do not get this message if I remove the camera. according to DJI tech I need to have the camera replaced as it got a bad update. Im waiting on the store to get back to me for a swap. Has anyone seen this issue before? Thanks

Try plugging the I2 into your computer and use the DJI Assistant 2 program.

I do not expect that newer firmware will be released soon. Looking at time between each release for other models, it is between 2 to 6 months.

I do not expect that newer firmware will be released soon. Looking at time between each release for other models, it is between 2 to 6 months.
The newer FW , must not considered as a usual one, but as an urgent update, so many bugs, so many professional gays lost money, so many accidents and falling from the sky events, hello DJI , weakup , do something in urgent!!!!

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu