Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

Is it possible to save a custom profile?
Pano Mode controls can be saved as a Flight Plan like all other Modes. It will also save the Pano Mark, so when you load the Flight Plan and want to execute it at a new location, you will just need to move the Mark. The easiest way to do this is to just fly to the new mark and press the C2 button on the RC.

Good afternoon!

I just found the forum. Is it still possible to get into the beta or is it too late in the cycle?

thanks,
-bob

DJI just released SDK support for it this morning, so no, not yet.
I have the new beta 3.8 loaded on my iPad, but I have been having issues with the X3 camera regarding the video downlink. Is the new SDK firmware fixed any of these other camera issues? Right now I do not trust my Inspire 1 V2 X3 setup. I actually downgraded the FW to RC 1.6 AC 1.81 . Maybe the new iOS 10 will fix some of these things??

Thanks for your help

Rich

Do you mean Autoframe? The SDK says it should be we haven't tested it with the R, just the X5.

Yes, Autoframe [emoji15]
I am on latest osmo raw FW 1.3.0.40
I get this message
ef32f29624e40f7a72cb09fbb2d3b418.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, latest beta version works. I can't seem to figure out how to adjust focus. Also are there any short cuts to adjusting aperture/exposure/etc
The idea is to rack the focus ring manually, since you are right next to the camera. No quick camera controls have been implemented (same as Autopilot).

Doesn't the X5 have a focus ring right on the lens itself?

Yes, you can adjust on the lens, but it's kinda awkward using one hand to hold, the other to turn focus dial. Can not do this smoothly. It would be great if I was able to be able to adjust the focus point from a distant object to a close object. This is something you can't do with DJI GO and is an unmet need.

Reactions: FlyingPhotosKR
The new DJI GO app added focus assist and focus peaking. These are invaluable features for close shots. Of course it's missing the pattern tracking feature with Autoframe....
Btw- What's on the future feature list for Autoframe? I'd hate for it to become obsolete due to lack of value added features

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo